Sunday, April 26, 2020

April 26th: Dull day

Well done to everyone who spotted the deliberate mistake in yesterday's post - I had the date as April 26th, which is of course today.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't got a lot to say today. It's been a very lazy day, even in lockdown terms. My wife's been to check on her mum, my son's spent time on a multi-way chat with some of his old university buddies who are now spread around the world. My daughter's been watching Harry Potter films and I've finished a book I was reading and been doing my own pottering in the garden making the most of the sunny weather before it disappears, potting on some of my tomatoes, cucumbers and courgettes. To be honest, I've overdone it with my sowing - I've got far too many plants and nowhere to put them. I'll have to see if the neighbours want some (suitably socially distanced of course).
Tomato and courgette plants anyone?
Until tomorrow....

#isolationlife
#stayhomesavelives

1 comment:

Quickly said...

Fair do’s - those are lovely plants. Just been reading that Chelsea Flower Show is going ahead virtually this year - you need to drop them a line!