Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Juggling tomatoes

Today a rather random collection of news and updates.

I hope you enjoyed my yesterday's post about post lockdown resumption of cricket. Having had some further thoughts on this, I did a little pictorial thread on Twitter earlier in the same vein.

As regular followers will know I try and grow a few things in my small garden, and lockdown has given me added incentive and time to do so. As a result I ended up with about 30-40 established tomato plants in pots (I normally grow two or three), so you can see I somewhat over-planned. Along with this I also overdid the courgettes and cucumbers....

Anyway, I've given some to our neighbours and my wife took some and left them at her mum's so when her brother calls on his "carer days" he can pick them up. That still left a load. So today I put a load out at the front of the drive with a note saying "help yourself". They're all gone now, so I'm happy, and hopefully a few other people will be. Good deed for the day.

My son leant how to juggle this week. He got some proper juggling balls and within 24 hours has gone from not knowing how to juggle to being able to juggle standing on one leg. Impressive stuff. I suggested he needs to try axes or burning torches now.


For those asking, there's little cat news to report. Sleep, eat, hunt repeat.......We did unfortunately add a robin to the list of kills earlier this week #murderer

Until tomorrow....

#isolationlife
#stayhomesavelives

No comments: