Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Better late than never

I’m writing this at half past ten in the evening. I’ve completely forgotten to think about writing a post today even though I have a reminder set on my phone, and in all honesty there hasn’t been anything particularly urgent occupying my mind  today, well not worth blogging about anyway.
Maybe it’s a more general reflection on my current state of mind, which is being bloody fed up of all this coronavirus malarkey. 
Sure, it could have been a lot worse. We’re all fit, well and comparatively unaffected by the virus (other than the frustration of lockdown). My son returns to work (virtually) tomorrow after several weeks on furlough. 
I’m looking forward to the Welsh Government announcing something positive tomorrow at their breifing, although the news tonight reported that any changes are likely to be ‘cautious’. 
Hopefully I’ll have something a little more constructive and positive to post tomorrow.

Until then

#staysafe
#stayathomesavelives

No comments: