Friday, April 23, 2010

iPhone 4

Well all the tech sites have done their own analysis of Gizmodo's iPhone 4 revelation, so I may as well put my three penn'orth in. I'm hardly a pillar of the tech community, so it's completely pointless me speculating, but I can, so I will.

I'm not convinced this is a final, or even close to final production unit. If it is, well, it's sort of dull (ish). It certainly didn't have me going "Wow" when I saw the pictures, but maybe it'd be better in real life. Who knows?

The specs sound impressive, and the suggestion that the battery is considerably larger than on current iPhones (although we don't know he power of it) will surely be welcome.

And what of the way in which this all came about? A supposedly luckless Apple employee (Gray someone or another) loses the heavily disguised unit in a bar. It's surely the stuff of conspiracy theories, and someone's probably already penning a screenplay for the film.

Anyways, I'll guess we'll find out in due course. Whatever the big 'A' produce in a couple of months, I'll probably be at the head of the queue. My contract on my 3G comes to an end next month, so I'm eagerly awaiting to see what Steve Jobs will unveil when the time comes. I just hope it makes me go "Wow"!

No comments: