Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stuff...

Blimey...see my last post. I've just updated Twitter, now for the Blog. It's all go! Facebook will have to wait!!!

I'm off to the Smoke again tomorrow. Been up a few times lately. Don't mind particularly, but it's not a great deal of fun spending 5 hours a day travelling there and back on a train. Still, I've got my papers, my Centro and my EEE to keep me company. Shouldn't be bored anyway.

I see from PDA 247 that the Google G1 Android phone is coming to a T-Mobile shop near you at the end of the month.

Nice...if you want a first iteration OS in a retro looking handset (someone made a point that if it had been an HTC handset, we'd all be saying they'd lost the plot - well they didn't quite say that, but you know what I mean).

Anyway, to get this little "beauty" you'll have to sign up to a £40 a month contract. Rules me out then.

No comments: