Monday, March 18, 2024

New putter

I haven't posted much about golf lately, but that's mostly because it's been raining for ever, and the course has spent much f the winter either closed, or open but is so waterlogged that it's absolutely not conducive to playing decent golf.

In between the times I have managed to get out and hack my way round the course in snorkel and flippers, I've been to the range a few times to keep practicing and watching the Pros ply their craft on the TV.

One of my (many) shortcomings, is my putting. I've always used a blade type putter as that's what came with the package set of clubs, but I've long been thinking of moving to a mallet type putter for more stability with it's heavier head.

So today I bit the bullet, and after trying a few different types out at my local golf store, I plumped for the TaylorMade Spider in red. It feels lovely in the hand. All I need now is some drier weather to be able to get out and use it in anger.







Social Media: 
 
Twitter: @Statto1927 

Threads/Instagram: simon_hiscocks 
 
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/people/simon_hiscocks 

Mastodon: @simonhiscocks@toot.wales

No comments: