Monday, October 18, 2021

Boosted - get the vaccine!

I've just been to the local mass vaccination centre (literally two minutes up the road) to get my Covid-19 booster.

All very seamless, and hard to believe this time last year with vaccinations not even ready, that within 12 months I'd not only have been vaccinated once, but three times. It's been an astonishing success and roll out, and I'm very happy and grateful to have been vaccinated so quickly.


I simply cannot understand the anti-vax mentality, but I suppose it's their choice, albeit a bad one. Vaccines are there to improve health outcomes. Yes, there are risks, but frankly you take more risks crossing the road, or smoking, or drinking to excess or taking unprescribed drugs for kicks.

I'm now about to book my flu vaccine.....

#getvaccinated

No comments: