Thursday, November 12, 2009

Non-stop

Blimey, it's been a busy couple of weeks. First it was my birthday and all that went along with that. Then a week later it was Mini's and all that goes along with a 15 year old's birthday - mostly music and Wii/PSP based (apart for the coastal blast - see previous post, which was great fun).

Had a load of family & friends over on Sunday, it was cricket AGM on Monday (re-elected as Chairman (again) for my sins), then Tuesday was Mini's birthday proper. Wednesday I was in London for a works dinner and presentation, and home Thursday (today). Tomorrow's Friday and that's another week over! Gawd, where do they go?

This Saturday Mini, Little Miss Stats and myself are off to the Cardiff City Stadium to see Wales play Scotland in a friendly international. Should be good fun. Mrs Statto is otherwise engaged. Sunday I think we get a free (ish) day. Hurrah!

No comments: