Friday, November 06, 2009

Busy Weekend

I'm glad it's the weekend. I like weekends. This one's going to be busy.

It's Mini-Stats 15th birthday next week, and tomorrow we're going to do a powerboat trip round Cardiff Bay and (if weather allows) out through the sea locks into the Bristol Channel. Forecast is pants though. Heavy rain and strong winds, so it'll be cold and wet, but then we'd probably get cold and wet doing this even if it was sunny! Then taking him & his mates to Pizza Hut for lunch.

Sunday, we're having a load of family and friends over to celebrate my birthday last week, and Mini's next week. Should be good fun.

In amongst all that, it's the BIG derby match this weekend as City travel down the M4 to take on bitter rivals Swansea at the Liberty Stadium.

Won't be much time for messing about with my Mac which is fast becoming a permanent accessory for me.....

No comments: