Thursday, May 01, 2008

What does a Palm device and a Ford car have in common...

There's a decent debate going on over at 247 following a post about people who have only ever used Palm devices not knowing what they are missing - like driving a Ford - knowing there is better out there for the same money. Better "what" he doesn't say, but the implication is WM (and Symbian, and presumably Apple) are way better than Palm, and presumably he doesn't like Fords very much either.

As longtime Palm user and a Ford driver, I don't give a monkey's what this guy thinks. I like my phone, and I like my car. They both do what I want them to do well, and I don't feel ignorant of other devices or cars, and frankly I don't care what other people think about that.

As it happens dear reader, you know that I also sport a Win Mob device so that chucks the argument about being ignorant of other devices out of the Window (sic).

And I've also had Renaults, Fiats (now that was hard work) and even a Lada.

No comments: