Friday, May 16, 2008

Wemberly, Wemberly, we're the mighty Cardiff City and we're going to Wemberly, Wemberly....ad nauseum

I think I might have mentioned......

Almost there. Tomorrow's the big day out when tens of thousands of Cardiff fans descend on the capital and 25,000 of us get to go to Wembely to watch the mighty Cardiff City in the FA Cup Final.

I still can't believe it. Cardiff. In an FA Cup Final. No Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal in sight.

Much as I'd like to think we could repeat this, it's going to be a once in a lifetime experience. I'm sure my leg is going to be aching by the end of the day, but for just this one day I don't care.

I hope with all my might we win. I think we can win, but if we don't we've put Cardiff on the World map. Either way, I hope it's a decent game and we don't get thrashed. I don't think we will.

For the last time before I go.....

C'mon you Bloooooooooobirds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: