Monday, May 12, 2008

Hot, hot hot

Good 'ol Brits. We spend the last 6 months moaning about the cold, wind, rain and after 2 days of near summer we're now moaning about how hot it is and how it would be lovely if only it cooled down a bit.

Being at home after my op it's been interesting to watch the growth in the garden (well I think it's interesting anyway). With the recent damp and now warm conditions, you can almost see the plants growing day by day. It's quite remarkable and really quite astounding if only you stop to think about it.

Frankly, the garden's been to rack and ruin as I've been too immobile to do anything, but now at least I'm at the point where I can wander around the garden (wander is a bit grand - it's only 30ft x 20ft). Another few days and I'll be able to start tackling some of those weeds!

No comments: