Thursday, May 01, 2008

City Stuff

Looks like City will have a new defender for next season. The BBC website is reporting that the Bluebirds are set to sign Miguel Comminges (there's a good Welsh name) from Swindon Town after the last match of the season. He's their supporters player of the year which is always a decent benchmark. Nice hairstyle too.

On other more pressing matters, I'm still waiting for news of my FA Cup final tickets. I shouldn't be worried - after all I'm an Ambassador Season Ticket Holder (which means I'm gullible enough to pay months in advance for next seasons season tickets, if you get my drift) which guarantees us tickets. Our tickets are being bought one of the main men, if not the main man of the Cardiff City Supporters Club as a job lot with a whole bunch of ambassadors so that we all get to sit together. should know soon. Into May now, so 17th is approaching fast. Must get my shirt out an iron it!

Up the Blooobirds!

No comments: