Sunday, January 10, 2010

City - The other side of the story

This link to the BBC website has a video of Dave Jones reaction to yesterday's match. Whilst the things he says mitigate certain areas that I was moaning about yesterday, I still believe he's wrong in his assertion that the crowd were booing the players. They're not. They're booing the administration who can't, or just more likely won't give an open and honest appraisal of the things that are going on behind the scenes, especially in relation to the club finances.

All that happens then, is, that those fans who pay good money to follow City are left with speculation and rumour from 1) the South Wales Echo (who's reporting I'd trust about as far as I could throw Dave Jones) and those fans who reckon they've got an inside track to "important" people in the know at City, and usually haven't.

Please just tell us what's going on.

By the way, and as a way of supporting what I've just said, the rumours I heard yesterday at the match that Jay Bothroyd had gone to Aston Villa appear wide of the mark. Dave Jones says he's unwell.

Up the City!

No comments: