Saturday, December 13, 2008

PDA Thoughts needs a Phone

Luca, one of my regular blog stop-offs over at PDA Thoughts has come to the conclusion his pocket pc phone just doesn't cut it any more.

Interestingly, this is a view that's becoming more apparent amongst some smartphone users types (me, Murray over at Palm -Mac and now Luca to name just three - ok, it's not scientific is it?) who find the hassle of Win Mob jsut too much bother.

As Luca put's it:

"....I have not installed new software, let alone tweaked something. The only thing that I do know is that I’m fed up with this situation where you have to do all kinds of stuff just to get things working. If you experience the “It just works” feeling (he's an iPhone user too BTW), then it’s very hard to accept anything less I’m afraid. What will happen with the TyTN 2 is still a question, but don’t expect it to linger around much longer…"

No comments: