Friday, December 26, 2008

The Christmas Meme

Saw this over at David's Palmblogging, so thought I'd do one for the Lentil!
(For Christmas Day)

  1. What is the first Present you opened today? Some "smellies" (from my stocking - we all still have stockings in our house!)
  2. What's the first Christmas song you have heard today? Oh Come all ye Faithful when we went to Church (I rarely go - Anne and the kids are regulars)
  3. Queen's Speech? Not for me
  4. Who's the first person you spoke to on the phone today? My sister-in-law. My Dad's staying over at my brother's for Christmas.
  5. Stockings? Oh yes - see above.
  6. Do you write thank you letters? No - all verbal as we see most people over the holiday period anyway
  7. Any Breakfast rituals? Vaguely. Breakfast is scrambled egg with smoked salmon, no-one into the living room to attack presents until breakfast done, washed up, turkey in etc.
  8. Any present opening rituals? Watch the kids diving in then ours
  9. Ever spent Christmas day on holiday? No
  10. Favourite ever Christmas number one. Can't recall if it was ever No. 1, but "Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day" by Wizzard has to be up there (D'oh!)

No comments: