Friday, June 06, 2008

Strange Week

It's been a strange week. I went back to work for the first time following my surgery, and to be honest there's been so much going on at work I've felt a bit like a fish out of water - especially the first part of the week.

I've waded through all my emails, and been debriefed by the person who was standing in for me, so I've got a handle on what's going on - all I need to do now is get up to speed with the detail.

Leg wise, I'm holding up pretty well. Still some aching and discomfort, especially towards the end of the day, but generally it's much better (than it was a few weeks ago - not necessarily much better than it was before the op!)

Posts here have been minimal. Partly because I haven't felt I've had anything particular I wanted to post, but partly because I've been so busy doing other stuff this week - both at work and at home.

No comments: