Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Paranoia

I've just read an article on the Palm Addicts blog which is quite bizarre.
Basically the title of the article suggests it' s about how this guy uses his iPhone. But he then goes on about his mobile ham radio...and on. These are the key extracts about how and why he listens to his radio in the various shopping malls he visits. I kid you not.......

I had neglected to program a memory channel on my radio with the frequency of the mall security. I like to be able to listen in on the mall security to know if anything bad like terrorism or a mad gunmen is at some other part of the mall so I can get me and my family out as soon as possible..........

..........Most of the time listening like this is close to boring but I think it is worth it if it gives me an edge in times of danger.......

Blimey. What sort of shops does he visit?

No comments: